Thursday 16 June 2011

Project: Seventeen Balls

A couple of weeks ago I made an impulse purchase of 17 mixed coloured balls of Stylecraft DK yarn.  When they arrived on my doorstep I was blown away (well, not quite, but almost) by the gorgeousness of the different colours and how well they all went together.

Now, my favourite yarn type for crocheting is chunky, so the Double Knit is a bit thinner than I'm used to, and my first thought (once I'd got over admiring the balls) was "what am I going to make with all this wool?".

And so began Project: seventeen balls!  I've been trawling Ravelry and my favourite online crochet pattern sites, and now have a huge amount of ideas!  I'm going to see how many different projects I can complete with my 17 beautiful balls, and of course I'll be sharing them with you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment