Friday 17 June 2011

Wrist Warmers

The second of my Project: Seventeen Balls creations - a pair of stripey wrist warmers!  Now, I know it's officially the middle of summer, so why do I need these?

My home office where I sit and slave away all day, is on the "dark side" of the house that gets no sun whatsover.  My desk also happens to be in the draughtiest area of the house, situated in a very cold pocket  of air in front of a boarded up fireplace.  So even in the height of summer, I can be literally (almost) freeeeeezing!




These wrist warmers are perfect for me, because while they keep me warm, my fingers are still free to type away and pack orders.

The pattern is based on the lovely wrist warmers designed by Lucy at Attic 24.  I may have to do mine again because there are so many loose threads still and they are ever so slightly baggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment