Monday 16 July 2012

Vote for Mikey!

Anybody who has ever followed this blog, or is a fan of my Facebook Page will know that I am a huge fan of Michael Sellick of The Crochet Crowd

The reason I am such a fan is very simple - it was he who taught me to crochet, and introduced me to this wonderfully creative, therapeutic craft.  I'm not alone - his easy-to-follow You Tube tutorials, coupled with his infectious personality have won him 1000's of fans the world over, and have now attracted the attention of the big wigs at You Tube.

Mikey's channel - Mikeyssmail -  is one of 4 channels to be selected as one of You Tube's rising stars, and he needs our votes to win!  The competition is very close  and ends in 2 days.  Mikey is currently in 2nd place - it would be amazing if he could win, and it couldn't happen to a nicer person, so I'm asking you to please vote for him.  It only takes a second and involves no registration or anything -just a simple click on MIKEYSSMAIL.

VOTE HERE

Remember - you're not just voting for Mikey -  you're voting to raise the profile of crochet as a modern, relevant and fun craft!  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment